Hasil Telusur

Hasil Terjemahan


ADEGAN Princess Mandalika Drama Manuscript I Setting: Royal backyard, night In ancient times on the south coast of Lombok there was an empire called Tonjang Beru. The Tonjang Beru country was ruled by a king who was famous for his wisdom and wisdom. The king was named king Tonjang Beru with his queen Dewi Seranting. They have a daughter who is very beautiful and very graceful and beautiful, named Putri Mandalika. Beside graceful and beautiful, she is famous for being friendly and polite. Everyone knows about the beauty and kindness of Princess Mandalika, even people people from other kingdoms around the island. One night there was a conversation between King Tonjang Beru and Permainsuri Dewi Seranting regarding his only daughter, Mandalika. R. Tojang Beru: "My Permainsuri, why are you out there? It's late, let's go in." (While looking at the permainsuri sitting in the backyard of his house) P. Dewi Seranting: "Iya kakanda," (Walking towards Raja Tojang Beru) R "Tojang Beru: (Seeing the face of Dewi Seranting's permainsuri)" Then the adinda, Sis, notice why the face of the adinda is like that? Like the moonlight that does not emit light. "P. Dewi Seranting:" Ah, Sis. "Tojang Beru:" What are you thinking about? Tell me about kakanda, Sisanda is always beside you. "P. Dewi Seranting:" Well, Hmm ... I think, it's time for Mandalika to have a life companion, "R. Tojang Beru:" Yes benaar adinda, kakanda also thinks that. Maybe if you open a proposal for your beautiful daughter, many will want it, "P. Dewi Seranting:" Adinda agreed da. Of course many. Who is not familiar with our beautiful princess, from the eastern end to the western tip of the island of Lombok, many men who invite it. "R. Tojang Beru:" Well, dear, don't think too much. , "P. Dewi Seranting:" Yes kakanda, thank you, yes, "R. Tojang Beru:" Yes adinda, let's enter, "P. Dewi Seranting:" Mari kakanda, "ADEGAN IISetting: Kingdom, Morning The next day, daughter Mandalika who was dancing in the royal main room was shocked by the arrival of princes who divided the Sasak earth (Lombok) to propose to Mandalika's daughter. Each of them was from Johor, Lipur, Pane, Kuripan, Daha, and Beru kingdoms. (Princess Mandalika danced with pleasure, then confused with the arrival of the callers. in) Panggeran Maliawang: "I'm here princess" (Princess Mandalika was again shocked and ran towards the other corner and found the prince of the kingdom pane) (Putri was even more confused and ran to the other corner, then found the prince of the kingdom Kuripan) ( Princess ran to the other corner and found another prince from the kingdom of Daha) (Princess Mandalika was shocked again and ran towards the same corner, but still found another prince, namely from the kingdom of Beru) (Princess also sprang) Princess Mandalika: " Daddy ... Mother? What's this? Who are they? "(King Tojang Beru walked towards the main hall of the kingdom) R. Tojang Beru:" Oh, the messengers have arrived. My daughter is the princes who came to propose to you, "Princess Mandalika : "What do you mean by your father?" P. Dewi Seranting: "Yes, they propose to you and you must choose one of them to be your companion for my daughter's life," (Waja h, Mandalikayang's daughter looks confused. R. Tojang Beru: "Thank you for coming" (The princes bowed before the king Tojang Ber
Batas karakter: 5000TERJEMAHKAN 5000 BERIKUTNYA
ADEGAN II

Setting: Kingdom, in the morning

The next day, Mandalika's daughter who was dancing in the royal main room was shocked by the arrival of the princes who divided the Sasak earth (Lombok) to propose to Mandalika's daughter. Each of the kingdoms of Johor, Lipur, Pane, Kuripan, Daha, and Beru kingdom.

(Princess Mandalika dances with pleasure, then is confused by the arrival of the callers).

Panggeran Datu Teruna: "I come Princess Mandalika,"

(Princess Mandalika is surprised to hear the greeting's greeting, then runs to another corner)

Panggeran Maliawang: "I'm here princess"

(Princess Mandalika was shocked again and ran to the other corner and found the prince of the kingdom pane)

(Putri is even more confused and runs to the other corner, then finds a prince from the kingdom of Kuripan)

(Putri ran to the other corner and found another prince from the kingdom of Daha)

(Princess Mandalika was shocked again and ran towards the same angle, but still found another prince, namely from the Beru kingdom)

(Daughter sprawls)

Princess Mandalika: "Father ... Mother? What is this? Who are they?"

(King Tojang Beru walks towards the main hall of the kingdom)

R. Tojang Beru: "Oh, the congregation's callers have arrived. My daughter is the princes who came to propose to you, "

Princess Mandalika: "Do you mean your father?"

P. Dewi Seranting: "Yes, they propose to you and you must choose one of them to be your companion for my daughter's life,"

(Mandalika's daughter looks confused)

R. Tojang Beru: "Thank you for coming"

(The princes look down at the king Tojang Beru, pay their respects)

R. Tojang Beru: "Please explain what you mean,"

(Prince Datu Teruna stands up)

Prince Datu Teruna: "I came here to propose to you, I am, you definitely want to be with me!"

(Prince Maliawang stands up)

Prince Maliawang: "No, where do you want him with you! That's right with you, I'm a princess, ”

(Panggeran from Pane's kingdom stands up)

Kingdom of Pane: "Heh, what are you saying? My daughter is the prince of your dreams, "

(Panggeran from the kingdom of Kuripan stands up)

Kingdom of Kuripan: "You, you and you are not worthy of him, I am the sumai dream,"

(Panggeran from the kingdom of Daha stands up)

Daha Kingdom: "You don't mind, you just dream of getting it! Look at me, only I deserve it.

(Panggeran from Beru kingdom stands)

Beru Kingdom: "Don't listen to them! Princess, will you marry me? "

P. Dewi Seranting: "Already, already. You better fight sports to lure my child, "

R. Tojang Beru: "That's right, please who wants to start first,"

(Prince Datu Teruna from the Kingdom of Johor also advanced to approach the princess)

Panggeran Datu Teruna: "Um ... um ... according to you, what KERA should be destroyed?"

Princess Mandalika: "Adinda doesn't know kakanda. What KERA is that? "

Prince Datu Teruna: "KERAguan to propose to you is my dear J"

(While giving a red rose)

Princess Mandalika: "Thank you Sisanda"

(Prince Maliawang from the Kingdom of Lipur advanced and ordered the kingdom of Johor to retreat)

Prince Malawaang: "My beautiful, beautiful girl ... I want to say something,"

Putri Mandalika: "What are you, Lipur?

Prince Maliawaang: "Your brother is ready if you have to get up early Monday, especially if you wake up the same house as you and me" (While giving a diamond ring)

Kingdom Pane: "Adinda Mandalika, Sis, you don't want to be a boyband that is famous now,"

Princess Mandalika: "Why kakanda? It's cool boyband, "

The Kingdom of Pane: "Instead of a list, become a Boyband, I wish I could register as your Boyfriend, my ad," (while singing one of the boyband song references)

(The glittering is progressing)

Kingdom of Kuripan: "Adinda don't listen to their seduction,"

Princess Mandalika: "Why kakanda? Is there something wrong?"

Kingdom of Kuripan: "No adinda, it's not like that. For you, all those days are Tuesday, "

Princess Mandalika: "Tuesday?"

Kingdom of Kuripan: "Yes TUESDAY is in Sulga if you are baleng," (While feeling high flying)

Daha Kingdom: "Adinda, don't you have glue?"

Princess Mandalika: "Is there kakanda, what is it for?"

Daha's Kingdom: "For our heart glue to blend together,"

Beru Kingdom: "Get out of your way, Daha, I want to give you cake for you,"

Princess Mandalika: "Thank you Sisanda,"

Beru Kingdom: "But try to pay attention to every cake that must have been hollow, you know why?"

Princess Mandalika: "Why is it kakanda?"

Beru Kingdom: "Let you see the beautiful face of adinda, hahaii" (While looking silly at the face of the princess mandalika from the donnat group "

Princess Mandalika: "Thank you for all the princes but I ... will not have


The princes: "Why?" (Simultaneously) Princess Mandalika: "Because I don't want to hurt the princes if I choose one of you," Panggeran Maliawang: "But I really love you, daughter Mandalika" Princess Mandalika: "I still can't accept you call," Prince Maliawaang: "If you become my empress, of course I can combine two great kingdoms, so that my power will not be conquered by any kingdom in the universe," Princess Mandalika: "Oh ... really shortsighted thinking!" Prince Maliawang: "What do you mean by your words, Adinda?" Princess Mandalika: "Are all men so obsessed with power? Love really has no connection with conquest. Love is life, so that it revives people who experience it, not to conquer, let alone destroy each other! " Prince Maliawang: "I do not mean to conquer you Adinda Putri, even now I am the one who conquers before you. Princess Mandalika: "Then what does Kanda Prince mean by having greater power, without being able to be conquered by other kingdoms?" (Panggeran Maliawang was silent unable to answer) Prince Datu Teruna: "I don't accept your daughter's decision! Princess Mandalika: "You are selfish prince Teruna," Prince Datu Teruna: "It's great you say I'm selfish," Princess Mandalika: "I'm sorry if I say you are selfish. When I ask you to think of the people, you think of your own interests. Where is your worthiness to be a leader of a country, if you only think of your own desires? " Prince Datu Teruna: "Whatever you say princess, I only want you! Just look at the kingdom of Tojang Beru, I will not be silent! ”(Staring at the princess angrily) Prince Maliawang: "Hum, I'm disappointed with all this, let's go, there's no point in all this," P. Dewi Seranting: "Wait for the prince," (While looking at the callers who have passed away)   ADEGAN III Setting: Tojang Beru Kingdom, in the afternoon Two princes were very angry at accepting that fact. They are Prince Datu Teruna of the Johor kingdom and Prince Maliawang of the kingdom of Lipur. Datu Teruna sent Arya Bawal to apply, with the threat of the destruction of the kingdom of Tonjang Beru if the proposal was rejected. Prince Maliawang sent Arya Bumbang with similar intentions and threats. Arya Bawal and Arya Bumbang left for Tonjang Beru's job. They arrived at the Tojang Beru Work together and then immediately faced the king. R. Tojang Beru: "What do you mean by your arrival here?" (Arya Bawal and Arya Bumbang look at each other) Arya Bawal: "You just go first," (While whispering to Arya Bumbang) Arya Bumbang: "No, no. I'm afraid, you're just the one who arrived here first ” Arya Bawal: "You who arrived here first, not me. You first!" Arya Bumbang: "I don't want to, you first!" Arya Bawal: "Then we'll just swit. OK? " Arya Bumbang: "Okay, paper stone scissors!" (While swithing before the king) R. Tojang Beru: "Why are you fighting in front of me! Come quickly answer, don't play with me, " Arya Bawal: "Um, the servant here was sent by calling Datu Teruna from the Kingdom of Johor to propose to your daughter, princess Mandalika" R. Tojang Beru: "Hum, that's how it is. What are you doing? (while pointing at Arya Bumbang) Arya Bumbang: "Same as he is master, but I came on the orders of the Maliawang from the Kingdom of Lipur," R. Tojang Beru: "Oh yaya, but my daughter doesn't want to accept anyone. He rejects all applications that come, " Arya Bawal: "If Mandalika's daughter rejects this application, then the Kingdom of Johor will not hesitate to destroy the Work of Tojaung Beru!" Arya Bumbang: "Yes, the Kingdom of Lipur will destroy the Tojang Beru Work to the ground, if you reject this application!" R. Tojang Beru: "But my son will not be able to choose one of the king kalain," Arya Beru: "The prince's message will be a war of forces," Arya Bumbang: "Yes, whoever wins is the one who has the right to get Mandalika's daughter," (Mandalika's daughter, who had heard the conversation from before, walked towards the delivery room) Princess Mandalika: "Give my forgiveness for my attitude to your kings, but I can't Arya Bumbang: "Well then, let's go bro," Arya Beru: "Okay bro!


ADEGAN IV Setting: Field, morning The next day, two candidates from the Johor kingdom and the Lipur kingdom met to fight strength. The people came to watch the match. They fight strength with Presean, namely the fight of two men Sasak armed with rattan sticks (braid) and shielded (ende) thick and hard buffalo skin. Prince Datu Terun: "Hi you Maliawang! have you prepared mentally to fight me huh? Prince Maliawang: "I don't need to prepare mentally to fight ants like you!" Prince Datu Teruna: "Here you are, if you dare, attack me!" (While preparing the tokat and his assistance, Arya Beru) Prince Maliawang: "Oh, apparently you challenged me? Do you too brave, "(while preparing the stick and the prince's performance of the Beetle) Arya Beru: "Come on, sir, definitely win," Arya Bumbang: "Beat him sir!" The referee also gave a signal to start the match. And the match began. (MATCHING) After a long time playing Prince Datu Teruna and Prince Maliawang, it turns out that nobody won. The people who supported these two kingdoms also fought, causing chaos in the Tojang Beru area.   ADEGAN V Setting: Princess Mandalika's room, during the day Already a few days ago the princess locked herself in a room. It seems that he thought of something that was a heavy burden on his head. As always his personal ladies headed for his room to deliver lunch. Dayang Tuna and Dayang Tebuik: "Princess, may we come in?" (While knocking on the door of the princess) Princess Mandalika: "Please come in," (Dyang-ladies and gentlemen enter and immediately approach the castle) Dayang Tuna: "It's princess's lunch," Dayang Tebuik: "And this is drinking the princess," Princess Mandalika: "Thank you, but I have no appetite," Dayang Tuna: "Why daughter? It's been a few days since the princess hasn't eaten just drinking this water, " Putri Mandalika: "Nothing, I only think about people's welfare," Dayang Tuna: "Is that because the princess has no appetite? Don't think of a princess, then the princess will get sick, " Dayang Tabuik: "Yes, if the sick daughter of the people will be sad, look at the daughter's body looks thin not as usual," Princess Mandalika: "I feel happy to have a lady like you, you wait for attention," Dayang Tebuik: "Oh yes princess, have daughters heard that there will be a great disaster in this country," Princess Mandalika: "Big disaster?" Dayang Tuna: "Yes daughter, all the princes who have come to propose to you will have a war. They agreed, who won the war, he would be your husband, " Princess Mandalika: "I have heard the news," Tuna Dayang: "We are worried that there will be a princess," Princess Mandalika: "Calm down it won't happen." Ddayang Tebuik: "Well, we believe in the princess, the princess can certainly take care of it, '' (Dewi Seranting P. goes in and approaches her daughter) P. Dewi Seranting: "My child?" Princess Mandalika: "Yes, Mother?" P. Dewi Seranting: "Can you get out of here?" Dayang Tuna and Ddayang Tebuik: "Yes to the queen," (While paying homage) Princess Mandalika: "What is the mother?" P. Dewi Seranting: "You have heard about the war right? Princess Mandalika: "Yes, mother," P. Dewi Seranting: "Then what will you do? Princess Mandalika: "Forgive Princess, Mother! This is all wrong, Princess, for rejecting all their applications. If your mother is pleased, allow the Princess to solve this problem, " P. Dewi Seranting: "Yes, of course. I think you know the best thing for this, and the best one for you! "Mother thinks the princess knows the best for this, and the best for the princess! " (While hugging Putrri Mandalika)



Komentar

Posting Komentar